MAPG 2022 Pen Photo Contest
Submit your best pen photo taken this weekend at MAPG. Last chance to enter is 1pm on Sunday, March 20th.
Winner will be announced Sunday at the 3pm Online Sales Platform presentation.
Photo Contest Details
This is your opportunity to show off your best pen photo from MAPG. Don't have a pen? Borrow one!
Use the light box in the tool room if you want. Or find the perfect natural lighting setup in the hotel lobby. It's totally up to you.
Last chance to enter is 1pm on Sunday, March 20th. The winner will be announced Sunday at the 3PM Online Sales Platforms presentation.
Each participant will be able to submit 1 photo per day for each day of the event.
The photos will be judged by the MAPG cadre and included in a MAPG recap blog post. There we will announce the winner. The winner will have the choice of a 1-year subscription of the Adobe Photography Plan or Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022.
Photo Contest Rules
All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- The photo may be altered using any photo editing applications you have access to during the event.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s).
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Entries will be judged by the MAPG staff. All decisions are final. The MAPG staff reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the MAPG staff for advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after seven business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.